Sorry, this job is closed. But, here are other some similar jobs for you!
Software Engineer Intern - Summer 2022
Employment type Full-Time
What You’ll Do:Software Engineer Interns will be introduced to Valkyrie’s trading applications, technology, and business. Working with senior staff, you’ll learn and apply valuable programming skills and techniques that have practical purpose. In the course of your internship, you’ll be exposed to real financial markets and work on challenging projects that have the potential to change the way we trade. You’ll work closely with a mentor who will provide guidance, growth opportunities, and genuine feedback. We provide an ideal opportunity for bright engineering-savvy minds to put their talents to the test in real-world applications.
- Expected graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023
- Pursuing a degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- Experience programming in C, C++ or C#
- Familiarity of systems programming concepts including concurrency and synchronization
- Familiarity of network programming including TCP and UDP
- Passion for programming and technology
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a keen attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Capability to quickly recover from mistakes
- Mentors who will provide guidance, growth opportunities and genuine feedback
- Exposure and training in automated financial trading
- Summer housing accommodation
- Catered lunch, snacks, and beverages
- Group outings and company events
- Casual dress environment
What You’ll Need:
What You’ll Get:
About the companyValkyrie Trading is a Chicago-based company that aims to provide liquidity to various disjoint, competitive financial markets.